Here some brief examples of projects we've conducted and how they've benefited clients.
Marketing Strategy and Brand Equity
- Understanding car dealers' perceptions of automotive Internet
advertising packages and their decision process in selecting providers. This
learning provided direction on how the advertising product could be redesigned
to enhance the dealers' experience and generate additional revenue for the company.
- Gaining insight into the role of mass marketed and luxury pens
among consumers, brand perceptions and how the pen retail shopping experience
influences choices. This study identified key consumer segments and pinpointed
opportunities to heighten consumer interest in pens.
- Investigating women's perceptions and images of European luxury
clothing brands, how the new design direction of a brand fits the brand's
parameters and opportunities for the brand to increase its US business.
- Learning how consumers view and use automated voice telephone
systems, and how a client can effectively implement a system to enhance service
- Understanding consumers' reactions to and communication of a new
television campaign for an automotive Web site, including how the advertising worked
to differentiate the brand from a well-entrenched competitor. Learning from the study
resulted in modifications to the commercials, which subsequently quantitatively tested
far above the category norm.
- Exploring patients' reactions to advertising for a new medication to
understand how this advertising differentiated the brand, how it was contributing
to "buzz" about the product and how it was motivating consumers to take action.
Learning identified key strengths of the campaign as well as direction for future
- Creating a panel of women to evaluate different formulations of a
hair care product intended for global distribution. This research uncovered
consumers' needs and opportunities for the brand, and also led to a significant
correction in the marketing strategy.
- Conducting longitudinal in-home interviews among African American
women to gain fresh insight into their hair practices and needs to develop a new
global line of relaxer products.
- Exploring consumer reactions to designs, packaging and merchandising
to provide direction for launching a European product in the United States.
- Understanding how proposed new menu items fit with a restaurant
chain's brand image and target market, and how they can work to differentiate the
chain from the competition.